The following terms will inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection and use of personal information we receive from users who visit the .earth Website (the “Website”) and that we receive from users of third party sites that access or are accessed through the Website.
Collection of Information
Interlink may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in a contact form on our Website. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- IP addresses and cookies
Interlink may collect statistical data about Website users, browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies enable us to offer more personalized services to you, the customer.
Any user may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on his/her browser.
Where we Store your Personal Data
Though every precautionary measure is taken, Interlink cannot guarantee the security of your data. The user understands that transmission of information via the Internet is not always secure and any transmission of information is at the users own risk.
Uses Made of Personal Information
The users personal data may be used in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. • To provide aggregate statistics on Website usage.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you choose to subscribe to email newsletters, your email address will only be used to send you the information requested.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Interlink, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Interlink Co., Ltd. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Policy Last Modified: August 17, 2015