Over the years, the .Earth domain tribe has expanded in very special ways. From yoga enthusiasts to healers to organic farmers to eco-fashion brands to environmental scientists to leading astronomers to geospatial companies, the uses of this special domain are nearly limitless.
Speaking of limitless, we have uncovered a new batch of users that are doing things that we could have never imagined. With that in mind, here’s the top 10 most creative and out-of-the-box .Earth domain users.
- #10 – Spun.Earth: Standing for the Society for the Protection of Underground Networks, Spun.Earth is global initiative to protect underground ecosystems. Learn more here.
- #9 – 4401.Earth: Not content with just removing CO2 from our atmosphere, 4401.Earth turns greenhouse gases into rock, which will remove these chemicals from the air forever. Learn more here.
- #8 – Antropoceno.Earth: Blending music with science, Antropoceno.Earth aims to raise awareness around the sixth extinction of life on Earth. Learn more here.
- #7 – Afero.Earth: Earth is creating the world’s first fluid-art world maps, which are made of wood, and fastened on a backdrop of acrylic glass. Learn more here.
- #6 – Cece.Travel.Earth: This website allows you to book a private online session with expert Indian hosts from cooking to culture, art to ayurveda, dance to food preparation to well-being classes. Learn more here.
- #5 – FamilyEarth.Earth: Family Earth is an outdoor experience center where families learn, play, and build based in Ontario, Canada. Learn more here.
- #4 – MuseumofEdible.Earth: Did you know that there’s a wide-range of edible soils on our planet? In fact, there’s even a museum dedicated to this called the Museum of Edible Earth that opened in 2020 in Amsterdam. Learn more here.
- #3 – LightClub.Earth: Offering an “immersive inner world experience,” LightClub.Earth is a pioneer using light, sound, and vibration to affect consciousness and the human body in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more here.
- #2 – Ecolibrium.Earth: Earth is a live events industry response to the climate crisis – a community of events, festivals, suppliers, artists and music companies taking action to reduce travel impacts and invest in climate solutions. Learn more here.
- #1 – GreenPoint.Earth: Greenpoint Earth is a purpose-led organization based in Brooklyn, NY, that serves as a creative hub for ‘art plus purpose’ activations to raise awareness about climate change and nature-based solutions. Learn more here.
Are you a creative visionary? Please consider using a .Earth domain to join this illustrious group of unconventional organizations and thinkers. Click here to secure your own specialized domain.Posted on
Leave a Reply